Random thoughts have made their way into my head this week (it wasn’t hard)….
– why is it that I can wake up at 6am to workout with a friend, but not on my own?
– death is part of life (my Tata passed away last Tuesday)
– I moved from Obese to Overweight on the BMI!
– need to get rid of my BIG clothes
– OVER half way through my Calculus class
– I feel great at 180, is there MORE to life at 150?
– I can jog, I don’t know what I was afraid of..Thanks D!
In order for my to even start running I need to sign up for something, you know, I need to train – I ran into a friend this morning, she asked me what 5k I signed up for.. as you may remember (as she did), when I got my 30lb NIKES, that I said, “I have the shoes, now I need to sign up for a 5k”. My D and I are going to sign up for – http://www.hotchocolate15k.com/ – I mean, if I’m gonna run, might as well get some chocolate out of it..let the training begin! Speaking of chocolate.., my mom bought my husband 2 boxes of brownie mix, and sent him home with 4 eggs (we only have egg whites)…WHY? Ah yes, for ME to make them for him! 2 batches of brownies…GONE!! In my tummy… my weakness. I weigh-in tomorrow…last chance workout today and tomorrow am.
I did go up last week .6…not much, should have and could have been worse. Holding at 180, Ugh!