to go up, it would be to only go up .2. AND I DID!! Yeah, here I was looking for a .4 loss and went the other way. I usually don’t blame HOWEVER, this time I will..but only on 2 things: 1. Last week I weighed in on a Thursday morning, whereas my usual weigh in is on Wed night. 2. Let’s just say my monthly Auntie is on her way to visit me…ugh! The great news, I know I’ll be out of my 190’s next Wed. WOO HOO! I did get to celebrate with my WW peeps from my Wed meeting and got my 25 lb washer. A washer? Yeah, I know, but the meaning behind it is so monumental. I mean, this is the lowest I’ve weighed in 6, maybe 7 years AND, let’s all remember that I wore a short dress on Saturday night. So there, SCALE! So at my meeting, I was asked what I attribute my weight loss to…so here’s my list (not in any particular order):
3. Family and friend support
4. Your support – I don’t want to let you down!
5. Making wise food choices, especially at restaurants
6. Compliments..keep them coming!
7. Liking what I see in the mirror
8. If I fall a step, I take 2 steps forward.
I’m asking you….what keeps you going and on track?