Just for kicks, I’m taking part in Kenlie’s ww.alltheweigh.com Friend Makin’ Monday – this week’s questions are fun facts about your fridge!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: What’s in Your Fridge?
1. List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge.
I can’t believe it’s not butter! spray, eggs beaters, regular eggs, laughing cow cheese, greek yogurt, jalepeno sausages, coffee, creamer, bag of frozen chicken and tons of condiments!
2. What kind of milk do you drink?
Almond Breeze – vanilla unsweetened
3. Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables?
Always fresh veggies!
4. What do you currently have to drink in the fridge?
Almond Breeze, Powerade, soda water (for my vodka/gin sodas) and beer
5. How often do you clean out your refrigerator?
Whenever I’m hungry?? Oh, sorry, every week
6. What’s the healthiest thing in it right now?
My Yummy Greek yogurt
7. What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now?
My husbands frozen waffles.
8. What do you wish you had in it you don’t have right now?
Frozen chicken patties
9. How often do you shop for groceries?
Every Wed, right after my WW meeting!
10. What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now?
Bleu cheese stuffed olives!